The whole city and its outskirts
(8:30 am, daily)
Combination of guided Tour by bicycle + lunch + Guided tour in a classic convertible. This Tour is designed for those who want to visit everything that has to be visited in Havana and its surroundings in a day.
Our guides will explain in great detail every visited place’s values and also in general the history, heritage and culture of Cuba. During both tours you’ll keep the same guide, which is very nice for the connection built over the whole day.
We will start with a classic guided bike tour of about four hours. In this tour we take you to the narrow and always crowded streets of Central Havana and Old Havana, where cars have a hard time going through and they feel like a barrier to get immersed. After the bike tour we’ll take a lunch break to recover energy in a good and affordable Cuban restaurant. Then our classic convertible will come to pick us and we start a tour with a lot of glamour and comfort for another 4 hours. During the car tour we’ll visit the newer, more open areas of the city and the most interesting places and buildings in the outskirts. They are just to far to go by bike in a reasonable time.
If you like biking and classic cars we can’t think of a better way know Havana in full.
|5 or more||contact us|
On Sundays and holidays the Hemingway house museum will be closed and we will replace it with another place of equal interest. These prices have a 10% discount from our ordinary tour prices
Morning (4h by bike)
“Callejon de Hamel” • Harbor • Old Havana and its 5 squares: “Armas”, Cathedral, “San Francisco”, “Vieja”, “Cristo” • “Bodeguita del Medio” • “Floridita” • “Capitolio” • Grand Theater • Central Park • Bacardi Building • Revolution Museum • Streets of Central Havana
Afternoon (4h by car)
Hemingway’s House Museum • Hemingway Marina • “Fusterlandia” • Mansions of Atabey • Miramar: 5th Avenue, Business Center, Convention Center • The Forrest • “Nuevo Vedado” • John Lennon Park • Columbus Cemetery • Revolution Square” • “Malecon” • Christ of Havana • “El Morro”
- Meeting point: Carlos III #1115 between Luaces and Montoro, Plaza, Havana.
- Drop off: the car leaves you at your place in Havana
- Duration: 9h, 4h biking, 1h lunch, 4h car tour
- Price: see the table. The car has a fixed cost per time between 1 and 4 persons
- Classic shiny and stylish convertible
- Professional driver
- English and Spanish speaking guide
- High Quality and comfortable bikes
- Mineral water and fruit
- Safe storage for your luggage
- Entrance to Hemingway House Museum (5cuc per person)
- Lunch: from 5 to 10 cuc in an affordable Cuban restaurant
- Bring protective sun cream
- Bring sun glasses
- Bring camera. You’ll take fantastic pictures
- Wear comfortable and transpirable clothing
- Wear a hat or cap, it’s sunny even in the winters