THE MOST FAMOUS OF HAVANA + CHRIST OF HAVANA
This very complete tour will allow you to visit and know the most emblematic places of Havana. We will also visit the Christ of Havana in the opposite side of the bay.
We will start the itinerary going to the Hamel Alley (“Callejón de Hamel”), where Afro-Cuban art has its maximum expression. After that, we will go to the harbor and cross the bay by ferry with our bikes. We will visit the magnificent Christ of Havana
overlooking the bay. From there we will enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Havana. Back in Havana we will walk through the four squares of Old Havana: “Armas”, “Vieja”, Cathedral and “San Francisco” and we can take a Daiquiri in the “Floridita:
or a Mojito in the “Bodeguita del Medio” Hemingway’s two favorites bars. We will see the “Capitolio”, Central Park, the “Gran Teatro de La Habana – Alicia Alonso”. Then, also the Bacardi building, a jewel of the Art Deco movement and the museum
of the Revolution. We will stop at the famous Malecon to admire the city’s skyline and finally, we’ll return through the most authentic streets of Central Havana, to feel the “real Cuba”.
“Callejon de Hamel” • Harbor • Christ of Havana • Old Havana and its 4 squares: “Armas”, Cathedral, “San Francisco”, “Vieja” • “Bodeguita del Medio” • “Floridita” • “Capitolio” • Grand Theater • Central Park • Bacardi Building • Revolution Museum
• Malecon • Streets of Central Havana
Minimum: 2 pax (extra fees for individuals)
- Time: 9:00 am (be on time please)
- Frequency: daily
- Meeting point: Carlos III #1115 between Luaces and Montoro.
- Length: 24km.
- Duration: 4:45h
- Price: 25cuc/pax
- English and Spanish speaking guide
- High quality and comfortable bikes
- Free Ferry tickets
- Mineral water bottle 500mL
- Safe storage for your luggage
- Technical support on the go
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Bring protective sun cream
- Bring sun glasses
- Bring camera. You’ll take fantastic pictures
- Wear comfortable and transpirable clothing
- Wear a hat or cap