LESS KNOWN HAVANA + EXPERIENCE: SPECIAL CEMETERY OF COLUMBUS
This tour has exactly the same itinerary as the “Havana less known” tour but we have added an interesting experience: To thoroughly explore the interior of the Cemetery of Colombus, considered by experts as the second of the world of major artistic and cultural interest, a real jewel in sculpture and architecture.
Our guide will take you to see mausoleums of personalities and explain the amazing legends and stories of some of the most visited tombs today, such as the venerated “Milagrosa”. Do not miss the opportunity to know this marvel.
Revolution Square • EXPERIENCE: Colombus Cemetery (interior in depth) • New Vedado • Havana Forest • Almendares Park • Cuban Art Factory (FAC) • Vedado Streets • John Lennon Park • Paseo Ave. • Malecon • American Embassy • Anti-Imperialist Tribune • Mount of Flags • National Hotel • Streets of Central Havana.
Minimum 2 pax
- Time: 2:30 pm (be on time please)
- Frequency: daily
- Meeting point: Carlos III #1115 between Luaces and Montoro.
- Length: 23km.
- Duration: 4:45h
- Price: 35cuc/pax
- English and Spanish speaking guide
- High quality and comfortable bikes
- Cemetery entrance tickets
- Mineral water bottle 500mL
- Safe storage for your luggage
- Technical support on the go
- Bring protective sun cream
- Bring sun glasses
- Bring camera. You’ll take fantastic pictures
- Wear comfortable and transpirable clothing
- Wear a hat or cap