Carlos III #1115 between Luaces and Montoro, Plaza, Havana, Cuba - (+53) 5 4637103 - Tito
Check us on:
Click on the map to see where we are
Vedado Streets • John Lennon Park • Fábrica de Arte Cubano (FAC)
• Almendares Park • Havana forest • New Vedado • Colón Cemetery • Revolution Square • Callejón de Hamel • Malecón • Mount of Flags • Sunset at Malecón
Departing Time: 4:00 pm. Be on time please. Come 10 minutes before.
Meeting point: Ave. Carlos III #1115 between Luaces and Montoro
Price: 25 cuc/pax (cash)
Local Guide, English and Spanish speaking.
Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Bring protective sun cream
- Bring sun glasses
- Bring camera. You'll take fantastic pictures
- Wear comfortable and transpirable clothing
- Wear a hat or cap
- Bring water or soft drinks
SUNSET ON MALECON
LOW SEASON PROMOTION
Minimum 2 pax
This magnificent tour is designed to visit other places in Havana less frequented. The Park of Almendares and the Forest of Havana deserve a visit by themselves. In the Callejon of Hamel you will see the most genuine Cuban afrocuban art. What to say about finishing the tour with a sunset on the Malecon. Unforgettable.